- Drive System Type: QuickDrive2
- Front Shock: Walker Evans Racing® Light, Walker Evans Racing® Velocity
- Front Suspension: RMK React
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans Racing® Light, Walker Evans Racing® Velocity
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans Racing® Light, Walker Evans Racing® Velocity
- Track Width/Length/Height: 15 x 155 x 2.75 Series 8, 15 x 155 x 3.25″ Series 9
UNMATCHED DEEP SNOW PERFORMANCE
The PRO RMK delivers instantaneous lift and lightning fast response. The tapered low drag tunnel and Polaris-exclusive tracks lift the lightweight chassis on top of the snow, and the low-inertia QD2 drive system creates incredible response. Plus, the all-new Series 9 325 Track is the newest track offering and puts the power to the snow quicker to deliver quicker acceleration and instantaneous lift for mountain riding in deep snow.
Rider First Design. Effortless Control.
The Matryx RMK platform is a backcountry rider’s dream. The narrow seat, tank and console provide improved rider connection to the sled while the narrow bodywork enables more agility and less drag in the snow.
Maximum Lift. Maximum Precision.
The PRO RMK Rear Suspension features a balanced, optimized geometry and rail design to deliver power directly to the snow to pop up and drive forward. Rigid design allows for precision to hold lines in the most technical terrain. Available in 155 and 165 lengths.
Choose Your Power.
With three engine choices from the Patriot Family. Choose the benchmark in performance Patriot 850, or the SnowCheck-Exclusive Factory Mods… the ultra-responsive Patriot 9R or turbocharged Patriot Boost.